Post Date: October 30, 2023
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
Manager of Process Engineering Job Description:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Process Engineering Director position leads plant-wide process capability development in a complex high mix, mid volume environment.
- Establishes technical priorities, supports development of plant quality systems and utilizes experience and resources to meet process improvement initiatives, quality and profitability objectives of the organization
- Leads by example, develops a culture of strong engineering discipline through the use of advanced quality tools such as DFM, DOE, SPC .
- Analyzes data, identifies opportunities and leads cross functional teams to implement robust processes utilizing structured problem solving techniques.
- Works with team on the details to define process capabilities, process instructions, operator instructions, control plans and continuous improvements initiatives.
- Works closely with the General Manager to ensure the engineering organization’s goals are aligned with the plant and company objectives
- Collaborates with peers in operations, quality and maintenance organizations to ensure cross functional solutions and mutual support
- Participates and may lead operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives focused on yield improvement and capability advancement
- Works effectively with equipment manufacturers and material suppliers to identify opportunities to improve yields and capability.
- Leads customer calls and visits as required.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- BS Degree in Engineering, Materials Engineering or 10+ years of related experience.
- Process engineering experience in printed circuit board or semiconductor manufacturing is preferred.
- 5 years of demonstrated people management skills leading an engineering team.
- Strong technical ability, attention to detail and the ability to solve problems.
- Results oriented with a strong business sense and ability to weigh all relevant options when making and recommending actions to the organization
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced with the use of advanced statistical tools
- Strong communication and leadership skills required.
- Provide clear direction to staff and positively influence his peers.
- Comfortable and capable of working directly with customers.
- Well versed in developing technical presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Pay: Salary, will vary based on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Shift: 1st, 8-5
- Number of hires for this role: 1