Post Date: May 22, 2023
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lamination Supervisor to join our team. As the lamination supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the lamination process within our PCB manufacturing facility in Brea, California. You will lead the lamination department, ensuring the production of defect-free laminated PCBs while maintaining high standards of quality, efficiency, and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead the lamination and inner layer oxide departments, providing guidance, training, and support as necessary.
- Run lamination press set-up, operation, shutdown, and emergency shutdown
- Read and interpret lamination lay-up/construction from the production traveler and notes for special requirements.
- Enter jobs and quality information in the Manufacturing Control System. PROM's ProCIM experience as plus
- Oversee the lamination process, including the setup, operation, and maintenance of lamination equipment.
- Monitor production schedules, prioritize tasks, and allocate resources effectively to meet production targets and deadlines.
- Implement and enforce safety protocols and practices to maintain a safe working environment.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as engineering, quality assurance, and production planning, to optimize processes and resolve any issues.
- Maintain accurate documentation, including production reports, production movement entries, and maintenance logs.
- 5+ years experience in (PCB) lamination.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical certification or degree in a related field is a plus.
- Able to lift 50 pounds without straining, and be able to stand throughout the shift
- Able to type with accuracy. Ability to give and receive information accurately.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality laminated PCBs.
- Work with little supervision and be able to set own priorities for job functions.
- Regular attendance is an essential function for this position.
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations related to PCB manufacturing.