Post Date: June 24, 2022
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
Lab Technician: Minimum 3 years working in the lab enviroment in the printed circuit board industry or any similar related industry skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of cross section samples (microsections) for all phases of printed circuit board production and quality review.
- Prepare laboratory reports for review and complete all internal departmental documentation accurately.
- Work closely with final inspection department to ensure critical jobs are completed accordingly.
- Perform solderability tests as well as other tests as required.
- Report quality issues to the quality manager/engineer.
- Maintain work area in a clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety proceudures when handling chemicals and hazardous waste with regard to use, mixing and proper disposing of spent chemicals.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledgeable with microsectioning techniques per IPC-TM 650.
- Proficient computer skills experience with Truelogic's TrueChem software a plus.
- Have a good knowledge of process chemistry and ability to work around chemicals, such as, acids, alkalis, solvents and such.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks accordingly.
The position is located in the wet processing area. The overall operation is typical of printed circuit manufacturing. This position also required to walk around manufacturing areas. This facility contains chemicals that are known by the State of California to contain harmful or cancer causing agents.
- Salary: Depends on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Prefer Shift: 2nd.
- Number of hires for this role: 1