Post Date: October 19, 2022
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
Customer Service Representative manages customer accounts by working with the customer to develop and facilitate increased business relationships. A customer service representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to inquiries. They’re the front line of support for clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers direct.
- Manage customer portals as needed.
- Actively work with Production Control to monitor and manage backlog to communicate information back to the customer.
- Independently manage customer open orders status reports.
- Written and oral communication skills are used on a daily basis to facilitate customer or Company concerns, instructions or requests.
- Organize and aide conference calls or group meetings.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Enter, follow and manage quotations
• Actively work with technical review team
• Actively work with Quote group
• Send Quotes directly to customer
- Review and process Purchase Orders
• Sales order entry (Consignment Management)
• Confirm order back directly to customer
- Process change orders.
- Process RMA requests.
- Actively works with finance to address accounts receivable issues.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
- Being able to independently identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and comprehend that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents.
- Recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
- Comprehend and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities.
- Comprehend the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of basic software applications: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience in using ProCIM a plus.
- Able to type with accuracy. Ability to give and receive information accurately.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Attention to Detail.
- Work with little supervision and be able to set own priorities for job functions.
- Regular attendance is an essential function for this position.
Education And Experience:
- 1-2 year customer service support/administrative work experience.
- High School/GED.
- Electronic, PCB knowledge preferred.