Post Date: February 24, 2023
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
CNC Operator: Our company is searching for a talented and experienced CNC machine operator to oversee our computer numeric controlled (CNC) machine. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards. As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude.
- Set-up and manage the CNC machine to perform different jobs including set up of fixtures and offsets, drilling, tapping, milling, chamfering, facing, etc.
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Oversee the machine while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Communicate issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client drawing expectations.
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments and maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- Certificate or diploma in engineering or machining is an advantage.
- 2 years’ experience as a CNC machine operator.
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings.
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude.
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities.
- Good computer and mathematical skills