Post Date: June 23, 2022
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
Electroless Copper Line Operator: Minimum 3 years experience with plating and wet process in the printed circuit board industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Electroless Copper Line Operator will operate an Automated Electroless Cu line (PAL) entering the proper recipe, loading and unloading baskets with panels.
- Read process traveler documents to produce and move products according to specifications and to verify that all previous operations were completed.
- Must maintain the work area in a safe environment while working with chemical processes.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all chemical machines.
- Follow all safety proceudures when handling chemicals and hazardous waste with regard to use, mixing and proper disposing of spent chemicals.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Have a good knowledge of process chemistry.
- Proficient computer skills, experience with ProCIM a plus.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds without straining.
- Ability to stand throughout entire shift.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks accordingly.
The position is located in the wet processing area. The overall operation is typical of printed circuit manufacturing. This position also required to walk around manufacturing areas. This facility contains chemicals that are known by the State of California to contain harmful or cancer causing agents.
- Salary: Depends on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Prefer Shift:2nd.
- Number of hires for this role: 1