Post Date: August 30, 2022
WINONICS is about to reveal the future of electronics manufacturing and we’d like you to join us as we grow!
Winonics, an Additive Circuits Technologies, LLC Company located in Brea, CA, is currently executing a multi-million dollar facility-wide renovation plan that includes extensive equipment and technology upgrades along with well-designed and purposeful infrastructure improvements to support lean six sigma manufacturing.
Once completed, the new state-of-the-art facility will offer a vision into advanced technology PCB fabrication with the expectations of creating a world-class PCB manufacturing facility and a research and development center for the company’s patented additive manufacturing technology.
The newly upgraded facility will be best in class and will be capable of supporting emerging technologies in aerospace and defense industries, life-critical medical devices, next-gen automotive safety, autonomous driving sensors, RF/Microwave/mmWave communications and enabled 5G connectivity.
CAM/Planning Engineer will be responsible for creating and verifying manufacturing documentation, work instructions/procedures, and travelers to ensure proper editing of electronic information supplied by the customer meets manufacturing specifications. This individual will use the company applications software to review lay-ups, details and designs based on customer specifications and engineering qualifications. Also will create and modify planning/tooling based on manufacturing specs and customer requirements. Responsible for guiding the manufacturing development process for all orders and redirection of production tooling according to manufacturing and customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read, interpret and apply industry specifications, customer specifications, customer purchase orders and detailed job specific drawing and notes to shop traveler.
- Resolve discrepancies with customer via email and TQ (Technical Query).
- Resolve all design issues immediately as they arise by communicating with Process Engineering, Front end engineering, Sales Team, Production Control and Customers to resolve any issues
- Prepare CAM Tooling instructions based on build parameters, materials and methodology
- Create and modify traveler routings and part attribution to ensure customer design specifications are met
- Verify all design criteria, special notes and customer requirements are implemented on the shop traveler.
- Tool jobs and be familiar with Genesis software.
- Use CAM tools to perform design rule analysis of printed circuit boards to inspect discrepancies between Customer specifications and PCB design image for production
- Modify design data to ensure Customer design requirements are met
- Create computer files to panelize data, drill/rout files and output data for multiple machine types
- Panelize information into production panel and add coupons.
- Scaling and outputting programs for Drill and Rout.
- Adjusts line width, spacing, pad size, hole size, copper to edge, and plating to manufacturing.
- Creates AOI, Drill, Rout and manufacturing specs.
- Review necessary data from Electrical Test and/or create TDR calculations.
- Re-plots production tooling according to manufacturing requirements.
- Creating stack ups
- Implements new manufacturing processes or changes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ of experience as a Planning or CAM Engineer in PCB industry
- Must have strong computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and customer base.
- Ability to research and develop new CAM processes
- High capability in rigid, flex, and lam designs.
- Must follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision.
The overall operation is typical of printed circuit manufacturing. This position also required to walk around manufacturing areas. This facility contains chemicals that are known by the State of California to contain harmful or cancer causing agents.